Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Operation Love Special

Operation Love


Yea ~ I don't know why but it seems like I can't stop watching DVDs


Today is the second day of school and thankfully I'm free for the whole working hours :-D all I did today is sits infront of my brother's lappy and did my students Mid Year Xams mark sheets which took me ages salnya my brother haven't installed the Jawi :(


Anyway.. as I back from school, does my everyday chores and then sit infront my desktop and start watching DVD ( again ! ) I watched Operation Love ( Japanese ) and it's all about LOVE and MARRIAGE gosh ! she is so cute ! and I'll rate this movie as .. not bad ! bleh la ~ with the magic guy *snaps* and he's back to the past ehe again and again to fix something so that he could marry the girl she loves


back


Right after she ran away from her wedding !


manith


Guess who ? ehe so sweet ! this guy wears a wedding dress *ngetop yo !* because the bride ran away :P so girly


handsome beautiful


kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments